Wednesday, June 10, 2009

slow and steady wins the race

Apparently the baby likes have no room- because he's still inside me!! Adam and I keep telling him how much better it is out here, how much fun he'd have... he doesn't seem to be listening. (I suppose I should get used to him not listening to me).


I went to the Dr this morning- they wanted me to come in before my appointment at 1:45 and they hooked me up to the monitors to track my contractions--- there was no pattern to them yet- so they told me to go home and eat something and walk around and then come back for my appointment.

The Dr. checked me and I'm dilated to 1 cm, but I'm very soft is what she said. She doesn't think I will make it to next wed to be induced-- she is thinking I'll probably have this baby by the weekend. Hooray!!!

So adam and I did a lot of walking tonight. And right now my contractions are still at 10 min apart... but much more intense. So, I'm hoping I have some more progression tonight and I get the contractions down to 5 min apart!!!

I'll keep people updated.

No comments: