Here is my 37 week photo. Yes, I feel about as big as I look.
I am still feeling fine, but I've really slowed down now, my back hurts a ton and the baby is pretty low and is putting a lot of pressure on me. I'm hoping this all means I'm getting closer to delivery.
Tomorrow is a full moon- so I'm going to test the theory about labor and full moons... I'm guessing in my case there will be no correlation, but one can hope, right??
The plan for next week is for me to work all week and then be done on Friday... giving me next Monday and Tuesday to get stuff in order and just relax before I am induced on Wednesday. I'm still crossing my fingers that by, oh let's say, Wednesday of this coming week, I have him... again, one can hope :)
1 comment:
WOW, Megan. That is one healthy baby. :) Hang in there, not much longer.
Post a Comment