Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The games babies play

Well, I'm sitting here at home right now, with contractions that are 10 min apart- and have been for the last 2 hours. I started having contractions two nights ago-- they were about an hour apart-- then got down to 25 min apart then went back up to 1 hour and have been coming down ever since.

I called the Dr. and they told me that once my contractions are consistently at 5 min apart (so for 45 min)- or if my water breaks- to then call. So, we're just waiting. Could be days... who knows.

I have a Dr. Appointment tomorrow at 1:45 so we'll see how I'm doing when she checks me.

Either way we're still set for induction next Wednesday-- so the nice thing is that by next Wednesday we'll have a baby!! :)

I'll keep everyone posted....

No comments: