I am now officially Full Term!! We've made it!!! Now we have about 2 weeks to wait.... either he'll come early or he'll be induced on the 17th.. I'm hoping for him to come on his own next week, but we'll see.. either way, we're so close to baby!!!
i'm feeling good... tired, but good.. :) I'm glad I can still say I'm feeling good!!
I'll have adam take a picture of me. The DR. on wed said I looked liked I had grown a lot in a week!
Wrigley has found her spot in the baby's room. I couldn't find her yesterday and I walked down the hall and saw her just laying on the rug in the baby's room with her toy. It was very cute!!!
2 comments:
Its good you are feeling well!
Thinking about ya!
Love Kathy and Dad
cheapest place to buy viagra online viagra results viagra jelly viagra overnight generic soft tab viagra negative effects of viagra viagra online uk buy viagra online at viagra online uk bought viagra fuerteventura buy viagra online uk cialis levia and viagra super viagra pro viagra and alternatives
Post a Comment