Well, still no baby. He is quite comfy I guess-- content to just swim around and make us wait :)
my contractions are irregular, but intense. Dr. said that as long as he's still moving, and my water hasn't broken, to just wait until my contractions are regular at 5 min apart-- or until Wednesday morning.
At least I have a light at the end of the tunnel. I keep hearing from everyone about how they had contractions for weeks -- so I am not going to complain. I'm just going to stay positive and wait this out :)
The only down side is just sitting here by myself as Adam is at work. We decided I probably shouldn't be driving while having contractions- so I'm pretty much just stuck finding things to do around here. I try to nap as much as I can since I don't sleep the best at night-
I have also baked two batches of chocolate chip cookies, a chocolate cake, made home-made pizza and tonight did a chicken taco bake. Cooking calms me and also gives me something to do. So if the baby holds out until Wednesday, our house is probably going to look like I'm preparing for a bake sale.
On the plus side, our dog is acting normal again--- she got really mad at us the other day and went to the bathroom in the baby's room. We have spent the last few days giving her attention and she seems to be better now. I expect her to act up once the baby is here too-- we'll just make sure she still gets the attention. She's still very much a puppy and used to being the "only child". She'll get used to the change quickly-- she doesn't have a choice :)
I'll continue to update on my progress.... hopefully next post I have something more to report... I'm crossing my fingers
No comments:
Post a Comment