Monday, April 27, 2009

Trip Back to the Midwest



This past weekend I went back to the Midwest (Hudson and Red Wing/Rochester) for one last trip before the baby is born. I went back to meet Kenny and attend Adrienne and Kenny's Wedding Shower, since I can't be there at the wedding.

I had a long night friday/saturday morning and got into MN around 9:30. My mom and grandma had a shower for me in Hudson at noon. It was a really nice shower, we got a lot of really nice gifts! I had my In-Laws there too-- it was nice to see everyone. Next time I see them all, I'll be a mommy!!! Funny to think about it like that!

On Sunday, I went down to Red Wing and met up with Kenny and Adrienne and we headed down to Rochester for their shower. I got to see Adrienne's dress which was fun, since I won't get to see her in it that day.. It looks really nice!

The shower was very nice- I got to see many people I haven't seen since the wedding! And, to my surprise, they did a shower for me too!!! I had no idea this was happening! We got even more stuff- all of it super nice and so many cute outfits I can't wait to put the baby in!!! (I hope he likes baseball.. there seems to be a theme in the clothing!).

Above are some pictures of the trip. Thank you to everyone who I saw this weekend. It was a lot of fun.

No comments: