I'm not too worried about all of this. I failed by 3 points. And, if I do fail this test, it's not a big deal, I trust my Dr and I know they will get us all through this. :) Not to mention, almost everyone I've talked to failed their first time as well. :)
I'll keep everyone updated....
I had a baby shower on Sunday. It was very low key, with my Cheyenne Friends (mainly former coworkers from the law firm). It was nice to just have a girls afternoon. The picture is from the shower.
Other than the glucose testing, everything is going well. My back is really starting to bug me however. I'm trying not to say anything or complain about it, because I know it's only going to get worse before it gets better, but really, if the worst problem I have is a sore back, I think I can handle it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment