Well, we have made it to the 3rd trimester!! I am now 28 weeks- 12 more weeks until the due date. We're pretty sure Baby Crowson will make his appearance before then however.
We had another Dr. Appointment on Thursday. We had our second ultrasound done. They scheduled this one, because at our last appointment, the baby was measuring 2 weeks big, so they wanted to just check it out and see how he was doing now. Well, no surprises-- he is still measuring 2 weeks ahead. He is 3lbs (according to babycenter.com e-mails I get- at 28 weeks the baby should be about 2 1/4 lbs) The baby's head is in the 97.5%-- thank you Adam! :) Pretty sure this baby is going to come out looking like his father. :) They have scheduled another ultrasound for May 12- so see his growth progress and to do more measurements - to see if a c-section is the way we are going to have to go. It kind of looks like that is what is going to happen, but we'll see what the dr. says in 6 more weeks!
We finally got a good look at his face! He gave a some good profile shots. He had his one hand resting on his face, and with his other hand he was sucking his thumb. It was really fun to see that. He's got cute ears too! :) haha. I have photos- but for whatever reason I can't get them to load, so Ill keep working on them and post them late
The baby's heartbeat was good and strong at 133.
He is kicking up a storm. He has turned down, which is good.. We won't have to worry about a Breech Baby. :)
Other than that, things are going well. Adam and I are going to put the crib up today. Last night Adam and I went to see Elton John over in Laramie. It was a great concert. The baby really liked the music. He was moving all over the place!
Tomorrow, my friends here are throwing a baby shower for us. Should be a good time. It will be nice to just hang out with the girls for an afternoon!
No comments:
Post a Comment