Friday, April 24, 2009

31 Weeks- Time is Flying By

Wow, I've been really bad at updating this- sorry!!I feel like the past couple of weeks have been really busy!

Here's an update:

Adam and I started our Prepared Childbirth Classes last week- we have had two classes so far. We meet every Tuesday night for 5 weeks- so 3 more classes left! There are 4 other couples in the class with us. One couple has the same due date as us!
It is a very interesting class-- lots of information. Last class we went over the actual labor/delivery process. Makes me a little nervous knowing it is right around the corner for us (9 more weeks until Due Date). I know we're ready though-- just makes it a little bit more real, sitting there practicing breathing and what not. Adam is going to be a great coach. He really helps me control my breathing which is tricky for me with my asthsma.

I went to the Dr. Last week- I go every 2 weeks now. Baby is still measuring 2 weeks ahead. Everything else is just fine- heartbeat is normal. No gestational diabetes. Hooray!!

I'm starting to have braxton hicks contractions. Poor little guy is running out of room-- my ribs are pretty sore-he likes to give me a good kick every now and then!!

He is very active for not having much room! He gets the hiccups a lot too.. it's very cute.

I am traveling for the last time before the baby is born this weekend. It's the last weekend my Dr. would allow me to travel. It's going to be a quick trip, but I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone. I will post pictures when I get back on Monday.

No comments: