Adam and I went down to Fort Collins today and got pretty much everything else we need right now for the baby. I took the gift cards we got from the shower in Milwaukee and we pretty much got loaded up on diapers, wipes, outfits, toys, bottles, etc.
Thank you to everyone who has been so kind during the pregnancy and given us gifts! It's amazing how much a little baby needs, and Adam and I have been given so many things, that we are all set and ready and so a big thank you to every one!! :)
I have a dr.'s appt on wed... this week starts my every week dr. appt's until I deliver! So now it's just a waiting game. I'm still really high- haven't dropped at all- so i think I still have some time. I am feeling great though- which I am very happy to be able to say at this point!!
1 comment:
35 weeks.........that's when this baby's daddy decided he wanted to meet the world...........hang in there baby and momma.
Post a Comment