
There's baby Crowson :) Isn't he cute!!! :) He was pouting and putting his hands over his face. (Wonder where he learned how to pout!)
So, here's the update-- he's measuring about a week ahead now. I have quite a bit of fluid (within the normal range)- but the doctor said that could be a reason he was measuring big. Everything else looks good- head, heart, limbs, stomach, etc. He is a healthy boy! (and he is quite proud of his little boy parts- he gave us many views of them. The dr. said there is no question he's a boy. He's about 5 lbs 2 oz right now- so he's on track to be about 8.5lbs.
The dr. said he wasn't going to recommend a c-section. He thinks I can deliver the baby. They will make sure that I'm doing ok, and if I'm not progressing after awhile, they'll take him c-section, but they are going to let me try. It does sound like they will induce me the week before the due date (so the week of the 15th)- if I don't have him before that. The dr said they wouldn't let me go to or past my due date, just based on the size of the both of us.
So, now we play the waiting game.
2 comments:
He learned to pout from Megan...
just kidding.
That is great! You should have him on the 15th! That is Rylee's birthday!>!>!>!
Post a Comment