Friday, February 06, 2009

Half Way There!


I have reached the half way point in the pregnancy! 20 weeks!

The pictures above are my 20 week photos!

I have been having a lot of stretching pains (Round Ligament pain)- so the Dr. suggested I get a pregnancy belt. For a piece of elastic it's doing wonders! It's helping my back pains too!

The baby is becoming a lot more active, which I love because then I know he/she is doing ok in there!

12 more days until the ultrasound. Anyone want to put their guess in on the sex of the baby??

Adam really worked the last few days (I owe him a few days off now!) and got the house reorganized! The living room is all set up, and our bedroom is all done too. He built shelves in my closet, the baby's closet and his closet! And now the baby's room is all ready to be painted at the end of the month. The house looks great reorganized like this. Adam went down into the crawl space and brought all the cables/wires down there so we don't have cables all over. I really appreciate him doing this, I think we have really optimized our space having the house set up like this.

Poor Wrigley has had a hard time this past week with all the changes going on. She is doing ok now, but there were a few days where she was really confused as to what room was where. She has already claimed her spot on the new rug and spends most of her time dragging all her toys out there and just laying out there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - You are getting BIG!