Sunday, February 15, 2009

Big Week

This is the week for the Ultrasound!!! Wednesday morning we'll go in and get a peek at the baby! We are going to find out what we're having, because anyone who knows Adam and I, know that we (well, me in particular) are not good at surprises. So, because of that, Wednesday we'll know the sex of the baby!!!

Adam has officially now finished our little house arranging project with the mounting of the speakers. He did a great job, and learned a lesson in the importance of using a stud finder :)

I started to tape the baby's room to get it ready for painting.

As far as everything else goes, I'm doing well.. feeling good, hungry-- always hungry. The stretching pains have gotten better, or at least are not as bad as they had been. The baby moves around a lot, especially when I want to lay down he/she decides it's a great time to move around!
I don't mind though, I love feeling it. I can't wait until Adam can feel it too. The baby's not quite big enough for that yet.

For those that have been asking, we set up a registry- it's not finished yet- we'll add more Wednesday once we know the sex of the baby, but for the most part besides clothes the registry is complete. It's at Target under either Adam or I and our last name.

Check back here on Wednesday for a picture of the ultrasound. :)

No comments: