Wednesday, February 18, 2009

First Glimpse









Here's a first look at baby BOY Crowson!!! Everything looks good, he is measuring big right now, which is fine. He's 1 pound 5 ounces right now. I have another ultrasound scheduled for 6 weeks and we'll take another look just to make sure everything is on track, or if we need to bump up the due date or something. Right now, Adam and I and baby are all doing well!

I know the ultrasounds are hard to see, but there he is. The first picture is of me getting the ultrasound, and you can see the baby's head on the screen! The second picture is his spine and head (70th percentile for head... oh goodie!) , the third picture is of his little foot in the left hand corner- you can see his toes! and the last picture is pointing out his little boy parts! (he'll love me for posting that when he gets older).

We do not have names yet. We had a girls name, but have not come up with a boys name.. so that is still yet to be determined!

No comments: