I had to go on a business trip Thursday/Friday to Great Falls, MT. I was very nervous as to how I'd do on the plane, since up to that point I was getting sick just sitting down.
I had my dr.'s appointment on Wednesday and everything is looking good. Baby's heartbeat was 160. I asked the dr. if I could take anything to help with the sickness on the plane. She said that I could take Bonine.
I did great on both flights. No problems the entire time. The trip went very well, and I'm glad that it was a short trip this time.
I am feeling much better! I think I have finally gotten over the hump! I still get queezy when my stomach starts to get empty, so I just have to make sure I've got a full stomach. I am eating Adam and I out of house and home!!!
I think I felt the baby on the plane, but I really haven't felt anything since- so we're still waiting for that to happen. Should be any day now!
I'll take another picture next week when I'll be 18 weeks. :) People are starting to notice now- my boss was amazed to see me showing (I've kind of been hiding it at work- long story)- so on the trip when I wore one of my dress shirts that was a little more form fitting, my coworkers were impressed (they all know... it's the upper management guys that don't know because they tend to think that women should either have a family or a career- not both).
Adam and I have picked out nursery themes- we're just waiting for Feb 18th to find out which paint to buy!!
Oh- Someone asked me what I've been craving or if I've been craving anything-- I go though fruit snacks and pudding like a mad woman!! I also love anything having to do with potatoes.
This week my goal is to find a pair of black and a pair of brown maternity dress pants. I finally am at the point where it just is not working with my regular pants. Shirts I'm ok with because most of the tops I own are baby-doll tops anyways, so I don't have to do maternity shirts yet. I'm sure that will come soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment