Ok, so Adam and I talked about using this blog to update our families on how the pregnancy has been going and to put up pictures, etc. I am sorry it has taken me so long to do this. I am finally awake long enough now to actually sit down and do this!!
The pregnancy is going well. The first trimester was a bit rocky, morning (mid-morning, noon, late afternoon, evening and night) sickness was in full swing. I was extremely tired as well. Now, that we are into the second trimester (I'm 16 weeks right now) I am finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. I have felt great the last few days- sleeping a lot, but feeling much better!
We heard the heartbeat on December 17th- that was very exciting. I have another checkup this week Wednesday and February 18th is the ultrasound which I promise to post on here, and we promise to call people after the appointment to let everyone know if the baby is a boy or a girl. Anybody have any guesses right now???
This picture is of me on my last day of my first trimester. I will post a picture of me in my second trimester this week. I am showing now!
I promise to try and keep this update for everyone. I see I can add video as well... I might do that in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment