Thursday, January 22, 2009

18 Weeks



This week has been pretty fun- I started to feel the baby kick- I can now feel the baby daily- nothing too much, just a kick here or there.

I'm not used to sleeping on my side, so that's been an adjustment and I'm not doing too well with it. I wake up frequently to flip over to the other side. My hips have been killing me!

I'm still feeling great.. no more morning sickness! I'm also getting my energy back too.

We're starting to get the house ready to rearrange. For those that don't know the plan, we right now have two living rooms (a living room and family room)- so Adam is moving the back family room into the living room, and that back room will become our bedroom. The room that we have right now as our bedroom will be the baby's room. The guest room is staying the same.

Painting of the baby's room is set for the last weekend in Feb!! We're waiting on the ultrasound to determine the theme :)

The above pictures are of me at 18 weeks!

No comments: