Saturday, March 14, 2009

movement

Over the last week or so, the baby has become more active and much stronger. He now moves/kicks hard enough that you can see the outside of my stomach move. This has become fun to watch not only for me, but now Adam can take part in it as well. He'll come over and put his hand on my belly and be able to feel the baby. It's pretty fun.

However, we're already starting to notice personality traits. The baby will move a ton when I'm just sitting or laying on the couch, the moment I draw attention to it and get adam over to me, the baby stops.. He is stubborn just like his father!!! I'm also starting to notice patterns - he is very active around mid-morning and then at night around 8 or 9.

I am still always hungry... in fact, I just ate oatmeal (3 packages of instant oatmeal) and I am still hungry!

No comments: