Monday, March 23, 2009

26 Weeks



We're getting close to the end of the 2nd trimester!!! I went to the DR. this past Wednesday. Everything is going right as planned. The baby is still big (we'll find out exactly how big on April 2nd at our next ultrasound). The DR. told me to put the idea of a C-Section into the back of my mind, as it looks like we're going to be having probably an 8 or 9 lb baby and she thinks a C-Section will probably be my best bet. We'll have the C-Section discussion as we progress.

I'm feeling fine... tired, but overall, feeling good.

The dresser/changing table came last week and this week the crib should be here! I'll take pictures of the room once we get it set up.

I recovered the rocking chair too. It now matches the baby's room :)

Here are a few pictures of me at 26 weeks

No comments: