

Whether he wants to be or not, Charlie is turning into a little sports fan. Last week he went to his 3rd Rockies Game! Aunt Adrienne got tickets through work, so a group of us went down to cheer on the Rockies. They played the Brewers, which was fun for me to watch.
On Saturday we watched the Badgers beat the Gophers! The one picture is from that morning.
The other picture is Charlie all tucked into the futon after his bottle. It was really cold out and the house hadn't warmed up yet, so I tucked him in as I sat and worked at the computer. Wrigley is always close by, it's pretty cute!
Adam's been sick all weekend, so I've been playing single parent so Charlie doesn't catch with Adam has. Adam's feeling better now, and I know can't wait to hold and play with Charlie this week. I think they both miss each other.
Not too much going on this week... We're suppose to get a good snow this week... we'll see if that happens.. right now it's just really cold and rainy. I think fall skipped us and we're going right into winter :(
No comments:
Post a Comment