Sunday, August 02, 2009

The Transition




Well, we survived me going back to work. I started back on Wednesday, and it was rough in the morning, but I came home at noon and saw Charlie (and Adam), and that helped. The rest of the week went fine. It's so nice having Adam home during the morning watching Charlie. I think they both enjoy the time together too.

This week I'll be working until 3 and coming home and then adam will go to work. Next week, Bre starts- she is a senior in High School, I work with her mom. She'll be coming to the house Monday, Tuesday and Friday from 2:30-5:15. It's so nice that Charlie doesn't have to go to daycare. We're very lucky.

Here are a few pictures of the little man. One is his 6 week photo and the other is during the bonfire we had Friday night.

No comments: