

Has it seriously been 6 weeks already??? That doesn't seem possible. I can't believe that today is my last day of maternity leave. Tomorrow I will be back at work. It's very bittersweet. Charlie will be in very good hands with Adam. It will be a great bonding experience for both Adam and Charlie, but I am going to miss the little guy. I've really enjoyed the last 6 weeks getting to know my little man.
We've turned a corner with the sleeping. He is now sleeping 4 hours at a time!! What a huge difference that makes!!! Makes Mommy and Daddy less tired and much happier!!
Charlie focuses more now too.. he follows toys and will stare for long periods of time. We've almost got him to smile too... soon!!!
I took him and got him weighed yesterday. My little man now weighs 11 lbs 14 oz!!!! No more weight problems for my chunky little monkey!!!
Here are some pictures of him playing in his crib yesterday
No comments:
Post a Comment