Sunday, June 15, 2008

Moving Day ... part deux

Isaac and the Mormons (that sounds like a cool name for a band) helped me move today. It was like Isaac, six guys and myself and we moved all of the big ticket items from my apartment into the house. It was awesome, because it went so fast.

I'm sure we were quite the sight, since Isaac recruited two elders who are currently on mission...so they showed up in black slacks, white shirts, ties and their elder nametags. I felt bad for the guys. But they were good sports about it and pretty funny, too.

Unfortunately, the house is in disarray and needs proper organization. I can't wait for Megan to come home from her cousin's wedding... the house needs a woman's touch...sort of.

It got hot today. About 80-some degrees. And the house finally warmed up on its own. It's been cold in the morning. And as LLB III said, "It's kind of cold in the morning when you first set foot on those hardwood floors.

But, when the digital camera comes back from Wisconsin, I plan on taking some before photos because there will be some work that has to be done.

No comments: